Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

help for a beginner

This is a discussion on help for a beginner within the Motorcycle Discussion forums, part of the General category; I am working with a friend of mine, to buy my first-ever bike, which he says, is a 1985- or ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013   #1

Question help for a beginner

I am working with a friend of mine, to buy my first-ever bike, which he says, is a 1985- or 86 Honda CB650: I have seen on the web, that that model was not produced, during those years, yet it bears the things that says it IS, indeed, a CB650; is this somethin I even needa worry about?
Also if anyone can help me out with pics (that bike is in no shape at this point) of the frame, and also the engine, that I can use to build a model in a virtual world, to model the paints I will eventually wish to do. I would greatly appreciate any and all, or if anyone knows where a virtual model already exists....please note, that I am a stickler for accuracy, and thank you in advance for all help, also, is there any way to convert the frame, to a bobber format?
Arwen SpiritWeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013   #2

Not sure what the "things" are. It is difficult to accurately get parts if you do not know what model and year you are dealing with. Yes, I would worry about it. I find the statement that you are a stickler for accuracy but yet you want to convert the frame to be inconsistent.
recycledcycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013   #3

Honda is a very well automobile company which makes bikes and cars.If you are facing some problem in your bike then you should get repair it which can be possible in plenty of ways.