Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Discussion > Honda CB750C becomes cafe cruiser?

Honda CB750C becomes cafe cruiser?

This is a discussion on Honda CB750C becomes cafe cruiser? within the Motorcycle Discussion forums, part of the General category; Hey all, purchased an old 1980 honda cb750 and am in midst of piecing back together, overall bike is whole ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2012   #1

Default Honda CB750C becomes cafe cruiser?

Hey all, purchased an old 1980 honda cb750 and am in midst of piecing back together, overall bike is whole but going through a fine tune comb and cleaning it up, it had the queens seat originally and to say the least all i needed was arm rest and i had a lazy boy on the bucket of a bike. the windjammer was a sore sight and thankfully i knew the bike before i saw the one i know own because i wouldnt have bought it. its looking more like the bike everyone envies and is clean for being 30 yr old.
anways a friend asked while im doing all this work if im going to turn it into a cafe cruiser, and since then ofcourse the idea has sat, molding into something beastly. looking at cafe cruiser models though they seem to be, well, smaller. thinner, and rebuilding a bike frame up. should i go for it? or would it be cheaper and safer to buy one? if so anyone wanna purchase my cb750? new carbs. :] lost sleep last night literally mulling over this conceptual idea.sadly college student so dont have money to just throw at another bike and winters coming so need to look for car not a second bike unless i sell this one.
cafecruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012   #2

to all cb750 fans that want pods and have heard 39 mm... its wrong. found out the hard way. ordering 54 mm now. gonna be interesting getting around since my bike is my main transportation while waiting for the pods to come in on monday.
cafecruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #3

Honda is a world class automobile company which makes different styles and designs of bikes.Honda CB 750 C is an awesome bike and many people wants to buy it.