Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cruisin Music

This is a discussion on Cruisin Music within the Off Topic forums, part of the General category; what puts you guys in the mode to kick off that bike? I'd have to say it's classic Rock for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2008   #1

Default Cruisin Music

what puts you guys in the mode to kick off that bike? I'd have to say it's classic Rock for me. The bands just rockin out the 80's,nothin like today's rock definitely, puts me in a mood for just a random drive.
My most fave is Eliminator album - ZZ Top.
One of the finest classic rock that still plays till today! Anyone else a fan of them? I heard they have a new DVD comin out from their show down in Texas. I saw some clips and the footage looks amazing. The guys still even have their sunglasses and beards look..haha

http://www.eaglerockent.com/ecards/ZZTop/index.htm

Marty
Fontana
rockitmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #2

For me it'd have to be anything by Lez Zep or Lynard Skynard
Darin is offline   Reply With Quote