Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Helmet laws

This is a discussion on Helmet laws within the Off Topic forums, part of the General category; Required in California for several years now. Personally I wouldn't ride without one in any case. In fact I wear ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2007   #11

Required in California for several years now. Personally I wouldn't ride without one in any case. In fact I wear a full face helmet since my accident in 1974.

I don't agree with it being a law but it supposedly holds down public cost for healthcare. I couldn't tell you if that's really happening. My personal opinion, if you have a $5 head wear a $5 helmet. So I guess if you have a no dollar head, wear no helmet.
GregS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007   #12

Send a message via AIM to skinnyb78
Default Hysterical

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregS View Post
My personal opinion, if you have a $5 head wear a $5 helmet. So I guess if you have a no dollar head, wear no helmet.
That's hysterical...I totally agree with you
skinnyb78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #13

That is so harsh speech !!

But if your speech can avoid the car accident.

that's all acceptable and help people.
Teamworld is offer well-known branded names (i.e. BANDO, DID, NGK, YUASA) and accessories,Supply OEM motorcycle/scooter manufacturers such as Aprilia, Cagiva, Malaguti, Minarelli, Moto Guzzi, Kawasaki,and have Asiawide sourcing capabilities/production facilities.
Miomas0v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #14

Send a message via AIM to skinnyb78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miomas0v View Post
That is so harsh speech !!

But if your speech can avoid the car accident.

that's all acceptable and help people.
HA! Our speech is not intended to avoid an accident. That just makes no sense at all to me.
skinnyb78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #15

im in illinois and we do not have a helmet law,only for passengers under 18.also no helmet in wisconson,indiana.i can pretty much ride all around me with no helmet,i just choose to wear one depending on how im planning on riding.
MRBKZ650C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008   #16

Everyone over here in the uK is required to wear a helmet at all times.(well whilst riding a motorbike!lol)
jeremyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #17

Default helmet laws Ohio

Anyone with temp license,anyone 18 or under,plus the rider ,other than that anything go,s. However some insurance co,s will not pay personal injuries if not wearing a helmet.
brewski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #18

I live in Maine, we don't have helmet laws here. I do allot of riding all over New England and there are a few states the do have the Law... If I go on a long ride I always have to remember to strap on a helmet... It is a pain, but that is just the way it is.. Personally I feel old school about the whole thing. It's a freedom thing. We should be free to choose.
papamike69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #19

Default Helmet (F)laws

Any law to protect me from myself is wrong! e.g. helmet, seatbelt, suicide, etc. ...JJ
ibjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011   #20

Default Helmets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjj View Post
Any law to protect me from myself is wrong! e.g. helmet, seatbelt, suicide, etc. ...JJ
BTW: Due to past experiences, I ALWAYS wear a helmet. The shield keeps the dust out of my eyes and the bugs off my teeth! ...J J
ibjj is offline   Reply With Quote