Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > BMW > Thinking Of Buying R1200S Sexy Yellow

Thinking Of Buying R1200S Sexy Yellow

This is a discussion on Thinking Of Buying R1200S Sexy Yellow within the BMW forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I am a newbe to this site (Hello) Growing up my dad owned 13 BMW's at one time but never ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2009   #1

Default Thinking Of Buying R1200S Sexy Yellow

I am a newbe to this site (Hello)
Growing up my dad owned 13 BMW's at one time but never really cared to much for them because at that time didnt seem to be sporty nore cool! at least that was my thinking. Well until I recently seen the R1200S WOW is she sexy and now I cant sleep at night (kidding) but really want one bad! Is there anyone out here with one that is having problems with one? do they vibrate your A$$ and arms to sleep? how is the maintinance on them? do they handle well and would you commute on one 80 miles to work one way? Please convince me to buy one, No the truth is what I need. Thanks for your help in advance.
KS
VeloRider is offline   Reply With Quote