Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Buell > Buell Blast, Honda Nighthawk, or Kawasaki Ninja 250R?

Buell Blast, Honda Nighthawk, or Kawasaki Ninja 250R?

This is a discussion on Buell Blast, Honda Nighthawk, or Kawasaki Ninja 250R? within the Buell forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I'm considering on getting a Blast to be my first bike. It's a little bit more pricier than the Nighthawk ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2009   #1

Default Buell Blast, Honda Nighthawk, or Kawasaki Ninja 250R?

I'm considering on getting a Blast to be my first bike. It's a little bit more pricier than the Nighthawk and Ninja but is more stylish than the Nighthawk and has a larger engine than the Ninja.The seating position appeals to me a lot and it looks like I could add a lot of features to it if I wanted to.Also, being that I'm new to all of this, Buells are purchased at Harley Davidson dealerships right?Also when I save up a bit more cash, the gear I plan on buying are. Gloves and boots by alpinestars. A jacket by icon or alpinestars. Would you recommend body armor? And for the helmet I plan on buying a Scorpion Exo.I'll be riding around in an suburban area, westchester county, 20 minutes from New York city. There are many SUV's around here which are my main turn off for buying a bike right now being that I'm only 19 years old. I also need to look into the right insurance to purchase.But............ Buell definitely is my number one choice. As well for any other style of riding I'd go with KTM. My main turn on for buying a bike is because it's kick ass and I want to be a part of the motorcycle family. =] ------
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote