Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Buell > what are some good motorcycles with high mpg?

what are some good motorcycles with high mpg?

This is a discussion on what are some good motorcycles with high mpg? within the Buell forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I've researched a company called buell and they maufacture a bike that supposedly gets 75-80? I believe it's called the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2008   #1

Default what are some good motorcycles with high mpg?

I've researched a company called buell and they maufacture a bike that supposedly gets 75-80? I believe it's called the blast. I'm looking for a two cylinder, double seater, and relatively quiet compared to the loudest harleys (neighborhood) any other suggestions? I'm not looking for a crotch rocket
call the owls is offline   Reply With Quote