Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Harley-Davidson?

This is a discussion on Harley-Davidson? within the Harley Davidson forums, part of the Manufacturers category; Have I missed something or has HD become something of a religion over the past 10 to 12 years? Why?...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2008   #1

Default Harley-Davidson?

Have I missed something or has HD become something of a religion over the past 10 to 12 years? Why?
taffscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #2

It's been a religion for a heckuva lot longer than that.Ask any true biker.
j3nny3lf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #3

HD has been a religion since 1903 and even longer in the birthing stages
tamah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #4

The Harley guys like to say,"If you have to ask you wouldn't understand". Try one out, its a lot of fun. What have you got to lose.
geo46er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #5

It just aint that deep an issue kids if ya want it buy it if ya got it ride it ride the phuque out of it ride it like the phuquin bank owns it jesus it's fun try it you'll like it stop anilizing every damn thing and have fun biking aint no religion it's fun forget all the crap you think you know or what some bullsh*t guru told you and ride need I say more oh and don't forget to go to church God wants to see your bike .
meiskul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #6

I wouldn't know. I don't go to church anymore.I didn't get"born again"or"saved", I just got a different bike.different religions, different bikes, are you guys gonna have another"Holy War"? Should I wear a helmet?
Firecracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #7

its a lifestyle- and probably not yours.. yep- if you have to ask you dont understand.. theres also two kinds of bikers- Real bikers and gay bikers.question for you. are you a lawyer? HAHA... i rode ONLY a bike for years.rain or snow..
Moe D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #8

I would have to say you missed something.
Byron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #9

Got to agree with the former answeres, Harley and Indian wrote the book on motorcycles!! Oh yea ,doesn't The so called barron"remind you of a pencil necked geek?
eldoradodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #10

Religion? Mmmm, no. Cult? Definitely not. Greatly improved product and good marketing? That one gets my vote.Baron reminds me of the kid on the short bus who cant sit still.
churbis is offline   Reply With Quote