Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Harley Davidson > How can a person whos credit is not great, Buy a new Harley Davidson ??

How can a person whos credit is not great, Buy a new Harley Davidson ??

This is a discussion on How can a person whos credit is not great, Buy a new Harley Davidson ?? within the Harley Davidson forums, part of the Manufacturers category; My credit rating is not very good, is it possible to get a loan for a new Harley Davidson motorcycle?To ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2008   #1

Default How can a person whos credit is not great, Buy a new Harley Davidson ??

My credit rating is not very good, is it possible to get a loan for a new Harley Davidson motorcycle?To answer some, My bills got out of hand when my father got sick and I had to take over his bills as well. So, the theory that I am a dead beat is not the case. He has since past away and I have done my best to keep all the bills paid, so should i be punished for helping my father??
cwolf325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #2

If you have a large downpayment, then yes. The less money you have down, the more you'll get ripped on the interest rate.
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #3

buy it with cash.it is not the smartest thing to do .get a loan on a deprciating (loss money ) high theft vehicle.pay cash on new used own.slavery is debt.
Robert W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf325 View Post
My credit rating is not very good, is it possible to get a loan for a new Harley Davidson motorcycle?
Go to the HD website and apply for a loan online - you'll know quickly what your terms will be.
John is offline   Reply With Quote