Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Harley Davidson > How do I make my f-150 Harley Davidson truck louder?

How do I make my f-150 Harley Davidson truck louder?

This is a discussion on How do I make my f-150 Harley Davidson truck louder? within the Harley Davidson forums, part of the Manufacturers category; Well look my friends unscrewed the bolts from the bottom and took the pipe out something like that. So its ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2008   #1

Default How do I make my f-150 Harley Davidson truck louder?

Well look my friends unscrewed the bolts from the bottom and took the pipe out something like that. So its cut off but I wanna make it louder then it is with no money to spend but it yes I will spend. Anything I can cut off or do plz let me know I wanna have a"Mean Harley Davidson Truck", thanx
Eliud C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #2

With out seeing what your friend did, it is hard to really answer. You could try having dual exhaust, if not already on your truck, with some type of'cherry bomb'style mufflers installed.When I looked into doing that to my Dodge, the estimate i got was about $350.00, since my truck has only one exhaust for my big v-8
unclegman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #3

I've done this on bikes, but I'm sure it will work on trucks too. Your mufler is nothing but a bunch of metal walls and crap to deflect sound. Try running a metal rod up the pipe to f*ck up the inside. (let it breath) This should be the cheapest AND easiest way. Consult a close friend before you take this plunge. There's no going back. You could experience a slight decrease in your horsepower as a result of this. Nothing you can't return to normal. Some may argue that you're heads will get hotter too. Like I said, consult a mechanic friend and run this past him.
Chad P is offline   Reply With Quote