Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Harley Davidson > Looking for Straight Harley Davidson motorcycle frame?

Looking for Straight Harley Davidson motorcycle frame?

This is a discussion on Looking for Straight Harley Davidson motorcycle frame? within the Harley Davidson forums, part of the Manufacturers category; New to Southeastern Missouri and I am looking for a decent salvage yard or someone that may have a straight ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2008   #1

Default Looking for Straight Harley Davidson motorcycle frame?

New to Southeastern Missouri and I am looking for a decent salvage yard or someone that may have a straight Harley Davidson frame for sale. Would consider anything larger than a Sportster. Anyone out there that may be able to point me in the right direction?
cattywhampusranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008   #2

There is a big Harley salvage dealer on the net. The name escapes me. Do a search,(like harley davidson salvage) when you hit the right one you'll know it. They have a huge selection. They also take digital pictures so you can see exactly what your buying. Just curious if you have a late model HD with a bad frame (accident damage etc.) check in with an HD dealer. I believe they have a program where you can get a new frame directly from the MOCO with your old vin#. It may cost a bit more but you'll be assured that it's straight!
bcre8iv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008   #3

there are a couple of places that I know of that deal in wrekced harleys."wrecked harley"is one of them. another is'ridesafely.com'(they deal in bikes AND vehicles) one of the harley places is in FL and one in IA. Check w/the guys @ Foghollow there in MO and they might be able to help you out.I'm assuming that you're wanting to build a bike. But why a'salvage'title frame vs. an aftermarket frame like Paughco ? If you're looking'down the road'and wanting to build using all H-D stuff, that's a great idea - but if your #'s don't match and you have a salvage title, you're going to be at about the same place you'd be using a Daytech or Paughco.......any questions send me an email.
barhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012   #4

Yeah even I know view of the places,google salvage Reseller you will get it their,as even I bought a salvage harley davidson from their.