Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Harley Davidson > What's the difference between a biker and a Harley rider?

What's the difference between a biker and a Harley rider?

This is a discussion on What's the difference between a biker and a Harley rider? within the Harley Davidson forums, part of the Manufacturers category; 4hp, two speed Sears minibike! 1965 was a great year! I remember those Sears minibikes! We found a junk double ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2010   #11

Quote:
4hp, two speed Sears minibike!
1965 was a great year! I remember those Sears minibikes! We found a junk double loop minibike frame, planted a Briggs go-kart motor in it, aired up the little 10 inch tires and tried to kill ourselves. God that was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life was so much simpler then......
Olds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craige View Post
Both are motorcycles and i don't think there is any difference between the drivers for both the harley davidson and a simple biker... :D
Well Alrighty then!
But then again, I've never been called a "simple" biker...
Old 03-15-2011   #13

Well there is lot difference between Biker & Harley rider. When biker is riding than the it doesn't create any image in public minds but when Harley rider cross from the public than every one will say "See, Harley Rider Passed ! !" That's Difference.
Old 03-16-2011   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmil20091 View Post
Well there is lot difference between Biker & Harley rider. When biker is riding than the it doesn't create any image in public minds but when Harley rider cross from the public than every one will say "See, Harley Rider Passed ! !" That's Difference.
Really!?!?! And your point would be...