Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DS 50 and RM 50

This is a discussion on DS 50 and RM 50 within the Suzuki forums, part of the Manufacturers category; does anyone know if the motors on the ds50 and rm 50 are the same.. my son gas a ds50 ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2011   #1

Default DS 50 and RM 50

does anyone know if the motors on the ds50 and rm 50 are the same.. my son gas a ds50 not quite sure of the years but thinking it is a 1979..haveing problems fiding a charge coil for it. will 1 off an rm 50 fit,, they say it is a different part number but will not fit,, but since mine has a headlight was thinking thats the reasone for the different part number..i can find 1 for a rm50 but no parts for a ds50.
ntsmith69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011   #2
lha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntsmith69 View Post
does anyone know if the motors on the ds50 and rm 50 are the same.. my son gas a ds50 not quite sure of the years but thinking it is a 1979..haveing problems fiding a charge coil for it. will 1 off an rm 50 fit,, they say it is a different part number but will not fit,, but since mine has a headlight was thinking thats the reasone for the different part number..i can find 1 for a rm50 but no parts for a ds50.
Look on Fleabay,they have all kinds of stuff all the time,and may have ebaystores that may help. lha
lha is offline   Reply With Quote