Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > newwbee ts50 cafe build

newwbee ts50 cafe build

This is a discussion on newwbee ts50 cafe build within the Suzuki forums, part of the Manufacturers category; just picked up a freebie, its a 1971 ts50 gaucho seemed to have most of the parts. i am going ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011   #1

Default newwbee ts50 cafe build

just picked up a freebie, its a 1971 ts50 gaucho seemed to have most of the parts. i am going to café it. the bike has no reg or paper work on it so just a small tinkering build project. i have it torn down to the frame, motor has good compression & had new oil in the case. i do not plain on running any light or battery so all i need to do is getting it running some what like a dirt bike. it has six wires coming out of the top of the case from the stator need to find out where to run them ?? Question i have is i tried to do a search and found no wire diagram on it, any help would be great thanks for the time. taking photos as i go will post when i get cool points.
Attached Thumbnails
1972_ts50j_red_500.jpg  
wuttrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #2

Default traffic

well new here but not to other forums, must not be much traffic ???
Old 12-12-2011   #3

Default reply

i will reply to my own post it might help some one someday. five wires that come out of the top of the case, the black one is the hot from the stator that i ave hooked to the coil for spark. good spark also shocked the crap out of my finger.
Old 12-05-2012   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuttrd View Post
i will reply to my own post it might help some one someday. five wires that come out of the top of the case, the black one is the hot from the stator that i ave hooked to the coil for spark. good spark also shocked the crap out of my finger.
Glad you figured it out...and the shock sounds like it was something you'll never forget.

Just signed up and seems quiet...but you never know.
GSXR7ED is offline   Reply With Quote