Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Yamaha > do motorcycles had a good resale value?

do motorcycles had a good resale value?

This is a discussion on do motorcycles had a good resale value? within the Yamaha forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I was considering buying a yamaha r6 brand new and was thinking if i were to sell it sum time ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2008   #1

Default do motorcycles had a good resale value?

I was considering buying a yamaha r6 brand new and was thinking if i were to sell it sum time in the next few years. Assuming that its in great shape at the time of sale. Would i get a good amount back on the bike do they resell well?
Justin E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #2

Some bikes have a good resale value but usually they are special edition.
Leonard C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #3

If you are looking to make an investment with a good return a Yamaha R6 is not what you want. There are literally thousands of good quality R6's available.Now if you are looking on purchasing a good bike an R6 is a great choice but YOU WILL NEVER make your money back.Once you leave the showroom you will have lost $1.000-$1.500.The best bike with resale value are Harleys, Bimota's, BMW's, Ducatis, Aprillas, Benelli's and most of the custom cruisers.Good Luck ------
nymoto1 is offline   Reply With Quote