Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Other motorcycle manufacturers > confuesd!!!! which bike to buy? royal enfield electra or a pulsar 220?

confuesd!!!! which bike to buy? royal enfield electra or a pulsar 220?

This is a discussion on confuesd!!!! which bike to buy? royal enfield electra or a pulsar 220? within the Other motorcycle manufacturers forums, part of the Manufacturers category; i have driven both of these monsters of road but when it comes to enfields electra it is manly and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2008   #1

Default confuesd!!!! which bike to buy? royal enfield electra or a pulsar 220?

i have driven both of these monsters of road but when it comes to enfields electra it is manly and also offers a good ride quality also the p220 is also smooth but which of these will suit me? i have a muscular body and good hieght so can any one out there suggest me the best among these 2 bikes in terms of maintenance and reliability.... i am confused as i loved both the bikes performance, but which one will be better for long term.?
power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #2

PULSAR 220 Dts-Fi is the bike of the youth,flambouyant and zippy manages 45 kplRE Electra is cheaper but u have to compromise stylewise mileage is almost same.But the p220 is better for u have many ppl riding it and better service P220 go..go..GO
Kapil Aiyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #3

i would also like u 2 suggest p220
Prash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #4

Pulsar 220 is more reliable of the two and requires little maintenance. But I would suggest Electra. It is all about riding like a man. When you buy a bullet you are joining a family, a cult. The pleasure of riding a bullet is worth all the maintenance and trouble of buying a bullet. Electra is for men and Pulsar is for boyz, according to me.
Parminder S is offline   Reply With Quote