Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Other motorcycle manufacturers > OK From Boss Hoss to an elect scooter?

OK From Boss Hoss to an elect scooter?

This is a discussion on OK From Boss Hoss to an elect scooter? within the Other motorcycle manufacturers forums, part of the Manufacturers category; What is your favorite place to ride to-From where ?OK guys your making me pack faster Ill be in Albq ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008   #1

Default OK From Boss Hoss to an elect scooter?

What is your favorite place to ride to-From where ?OK guys your making me pack faster Ill be in Albq for the gathering of nations in a couple of weeksBut every one of you are on the right track M Man I like 191 all the way intoUtah My sister lives right off of it by price Ut and on past Legget to ureka then cut over to ReddingChuck you just have to get out and go for it some day its all out thereM Dog Ill settle for the coffee shopsGarfeild just be careful I still enjoy that stuff and Im 60"going on 14"Ben anywhere around Tahoe Good choiceBuck ILL get over there pretty soon
indianjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #2

Arizona Hwy 191 from Alpine to MorenciCalifornia Hwy 1 from Rockport to LeggetAlaska Hwy 8 from Cantwell to Paxson, best done in September.South Dakota Hwy 16 from Keystone to Custer State Park.Montana Going to the Sun Hwy, Glacier NP.New Zealand SH 4 from Wanganui to RaetihiCanada, Yukon Territory, Hwy 9 from Whitehorse on the Top of the World Hwy to Alaska Hwy 5 to Tok Junction, AK.The last couple of miles on the way home after you've been on the road a few weeks.
MotoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #3

Here locally, my favorite route is to run the river road from Alton, IL up to Kampsville, IL. You can cross the illinois river on the ferry a couple times on the barge, which is neat and there's some nice scenery on the way.I haven't been on enough long trips to have a favorite, yet. There's a lot of places I haven't been, so I would rather try something new, but I will be making sure there are some mountains along the way.
chuckv71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #4

to the beer store and back and back and back,............happy april fools john
Maddog S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #5

I just got plates today for my KLX250s. I was going from back roads to trails all around the neighborhood. If I drew a map it would look like a 3yr olds coloring book. ------
Garfield is offline   Reply With Quote