Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Other motorcycle manufacturers > Whats the cost of buying a motorbike in Delhi?

Whats the cost of buying a motorbike in Delhi?

This is a discussion on Whats the cost of buying a motorbike in Delhi? within the Other motorcycle manufacturers forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I'm heading to India soon, and am planning to buy a motorbike there and ride it back to London. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2009   #1
seb

Default Whats the cost of buying a motorbike in Delhi?

I'm heading to India soon, and am planning to buy a motorbike there and ride it back to London. I understand that the motorbike of choice in India is the Royal Enfield Bullet.Can anyone tell me how much I can expect to pay for a second hand Bullet in Delhi (or elsewhere in India)?Thanks ------
seb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to vnshiju
Default Prices of Royal Enfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb View Post
I'm heading to India soon, and am planning to buy a motorbike there and ride it back to London. I understand that the motorbike of choice in India is the Royal Enfield Bullet.Can anyone tell me how much I can expect to pay for a second hand Bullet in Delhi (or elsewhere in India)?Thanks <br />

Bullets should cost you between INR 70000 (GBP 970) and INR 120000 (GBP 1500) approx, depending on the variant. You can check the Royal Enfield Website (http://www.royalenfield.com/) for information on variants.

V N Shiju
+91 91766 99228

V N Shiju,
Nagercoil,
India.
vnshiju is offline   Reply With Quote