Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Indian > Indian Motorcycles?

Indian Motorcycles?

This is a discussion on Indian Motorcycles? within the Indian forums, part of the Manufacturers category; any body on here have one, and are you happy with it ? if you had one was you satisfied ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2008   #1

Default Indian Motorcycles?

any body on here have one, and are you happy with it ? if you had one was you satisfied , I would like to trade in one of my bikes for a new or old ,
Terry S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #2

MY dream bike is a 1938 Indian four. However to answer your question my brother has a 1999 Indian, he has had no trouble with it at all, It rides like a dream and is very nice looking. I bought my Harley at the same time as he got his Indian and for expense there is no real difference. The Indian however does out preform my Harley on the top end while my Harley will out do the Indian on the low end. If I do not decide to get a big dawg as my next ride I would definitely go with a new Indian.Just a little side note, Indian started manufacturing again July 20th of this year and they are looking great.
dreamwever4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #3

Don't get a new one. Bad rap on the factory models put them out of business again. Get a HD
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #4

The new Indians are nothing but HD knock off kit bikes with someone else's name on them. HDs are ok, if you like riding a motorcycle built by a tshirt company. Not to mention they finally sold out completely and contracted Yamaha to build their engines. American motorcycle my a$$. Check out Victory, an honest to god American motorcycle company, or if you want something more eye catching, check out any number of the"new school""chopper"companies.
sixfour76 is offline   Reply With Quote