Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Helmets > Any recommendations for motorcycle helmet speakers?

Any recommendations for motorcycle helmet speakers?

This is a discussion on Any recommendations for motorcycle helmet speakers? within the Helmets forums, part of the Gear category; I ride with a full face Shoei street helmet (both Syncrotec and a RF1000) and would like to add some ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2008   #1

Default Any recommendations for motorcycle helmet speakers?

I ride with a full face Shoei street helmet (both Syncrotec and a RF1000) and would like to add some sound to my ride with an mp3 player. I have tried many ear bud head phones only to find them trying to tear my ears off when doning and removing helmet so I was wondering if anyone out there could recomend some setups and brands for stereo helmet set ups. Just to clarify I am not looking for intercom, walkie talkie, or microphone setups, just the head phones. Thanks for your help!
k9ofstrikex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009   #2

Lose the helmet. The sound of the wind is more of a turn on than any canned music piped into a helmet. Save the MP3 player for home or the cage.
bulldogslamento is offline   Reply With Quote