Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Helmets > KBC motorcycle helmets?

KBC motorcycle helmets?

This is a discussion on KBC motorcycle helmets? within the Helmets forums, part of the Gear category; Is there a difference in shape/moulding between the VR-1 and VR-1X, and between the VR-2, VR2, and VR-2R?...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2009   #1

Default KBC motorcycle helmets?

Is there a difference in shape/moulding between the VR-1 and VR-1X, and between the VR-2, VR2, and VR-2R?
James C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009   #2

As of now KBC is only marketing the VR 1X and the VR 2R along with their other series of helmets.http://www.kbc-helmet.com/kbcbbs/zbo...&desc=ascThere are some VR 2 models still available in the market place.http://www.helmetshop.comThe difference between the earlier models and the later models is mostly techinical, improved materials for better protection and comfort features. The shape of the helmets are nearly the same and the fit is also.However, the best way to buy a helmet is to try it on so you can find what fits you best. Different brands and different models within a brand have different shapes so that certain helmets fit particular head shapes. I've used several different brands over the years and I've found one brand and model that fits my head more comfortably than any other helmet I've used before. Previously I bought helmets by brand alone before actually trying to find a helmet that fit well. Needless to say many of those helmets were as uncomfortable as hell even though they were the correct size. ------
MotoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011   #3

KBC motorcycle helmets add an exciting dimension to our product line. The great thing about KBC is their non-stop pursuit of advancements in technology. KBC helmets are assembled with the latest materials making KBC one of the leading manufacturers in the world. Not only are KBC helmets subjected to stringent tests for various standards and safety regulations, they also pass a standard that KBC sets for their own quality control. All KBC helmets go though a rigorous examination to insure quality.

Motorcycles Helmet
Bike Helmet
sorenle is offline   Reply With Quote