Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Helmets > Motorcycle helmet laws...good or bad? Do you wear or not?

Motorcycle helmet laws...good or bad? Do you wear or not?

This is a discussion on Motorcycle helmet laws...good or bad? Do you wear or not? within the Helmets forums, part of the Gear category; I ride; have for many years. I wear a full-face helmet because I know what the road can do to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2008   #1

Default Motorcycle helmet laws...good or bad? Do you wear or not?

I ride; have for many years. I wear a full-face helmet because I know what the road can do to your head and brain. I have been down at highway speed and wore the paint off my Bell Star XL but not the side of my head. I know that a huge percentage of critical motorcycle accident injuries brought to local hospitals are due to a neighboring state's"no helmet"law. My state requires them. How do you feel about insurance and such for those who choose not to wear a helmet?
gungadad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #2

it's really secure to have ride with a helmet and for those who do no prefer it,kills
Mooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #3

First off I call riders with no helmets organ donors. Insurance should require them to wear helmets or risk not being covered in an accident. ------
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote