Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Helmets > Why dont people wear motorcycle helmets in their cars?

Why dont people wear motorcycle helmets in their cars?

This is a discussion on Why dont people wear motorcycle helmets in their cars? within the Helmets forums, part of the Gear category; The race car drivers use them. I dont understand why they are not a requirement when driving. Wouldnt this drastically ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2008   #1

Default Why dont people wear motorcycle helmets in their cars?

The race car drivers use them. I dont understand why they are not a requirement when driving. Wouldnt this drastically cut down on injuries?
dpepperdrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #2

because they are not on a motercycle
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #3

i would think....but in a car you have a lot more there protecting your head, plus on a motorcycle you dont want a bug flying in your mouth.
Abbey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #4

No, if people didnt speed and female drivers learnt how to drive properly then that would miimise accidents and therefore minimise injuries.
Laura J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008   #5

Because the bleeding heart liberals haven't had a chance to pass that law yet. Give them time, they will try and control that part of our lives sooner or later too.
Rockpile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #6

You expect people to be able to see through helmets and through windsheild, etc. at same time? The car serves as helmet already.
1294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #7

At least a national survey of United should try to get at least what he or she carries, while in the U.S.. In countries such as Mexico and countries south of Mexico, where admitted to the U.S.
Old 09-29-2012   #8

no helmet is required in a 4 wheeler.because if used..it will create more problems... the driver will not be able to see clearly and this will cause more accidents :P