Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Jackets > What are the best brand of Leather Jackets for Street Bikes?

What are the best brand of Leather Jackets for Street Bikes?

This is a discussion on What are the best brand of Leather Jackets for Street Bikes? within the Jackets forums, part of the Gear category; My boyfriend has had a Fox racing jacket since 1980's and it is totally worn out.. I would like to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2009   #1

Default What are the best brand of Leather Jackets for Street Bikes?

My boyfriend has had a Fox racing jacket since 1980's and it is totally worn out.. I would like to get him a new one for X-MAS but im not totally sure which brands are okay and which ones are gay. I know he doesn't want the harley jackets with all the silver buttons and stuff. I know Joe Rocket is okay and LBZ but other than that I need some Ideas. He rides a Suzuki GSXR so it needs to fit the type of bike he is riding!!!! So if any of you have some good ideas i would appreciate it! Ecspecially if its coming from a guy that rides his bike everyday and knows whats in and whats not!I know safety is first!!! But I also know that there are stereotypes with these guys and I dont want to get the most insulting jacket ever. Please if your a dumb female who just wants to be a smart ass leave this one alone! ------
melissa is offline   Reply With Quote