Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Jackets > what should i look for in motorcycle gear?

what should i look for in motorcycle gear?

This is a discussion on what should i look for in motorcycle gear? within the Jackets forums, part of the Gear category; i am about to get my motorcycle licence and bike pretty soon. What type of gear should i get? What ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2009   #1

Default what should i look for in motorcycle gear?

i am about to get my motorcycle licence and bike pretty soon. What type of gear should i get? What type of full face helmet do you guys recommend? What type of jacket/brand do you recommend? Anything else that you recommend i get that i wouldnt necessarily know about. ------
sjsugiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009   #2

Remember, Always wear your leathers when you ride. Don't wear a helmet that covers your ears too much, you really do want to hear! (full face helmets are not good). Never ride your scoot without having boots on. Brand names don't really matter, just make sure that the items you buy are of good quality and not cheep! ------
god nose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009   #3

This is what I bought, simply because they are the best and my life is worth it.I already did the research and here's what I came up with, including links of where to get the best deals.1.Vega Flip up full face helmet2.Vanson Leather (Perforated Jacket) w/ liner, that's water proof.3.Harley Rain Pants w/suspenders and rubber seat bottom, so you don't slip off the seat in the rain.4.Ariat Boots w/rubber sole5.Always wear long pants, jeans are just fine, but will not prevent road rash, so don't fall. ------
txhypnotist is offline   Reply With Quote