Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Aprilia > How can I backup my SMS from my HTC diamond to PC?

How can I backup my SMS from my HTC diamond to PC?

This is a discussion on How can I backup my SMS from my HTC diamond to PC? within the Aprilia forums, part of the Manufacturers category; How can I backup my SMS from my HTC diamond to PC? I am using HTC diamond. And It runs ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2011   #1

Default How can I backup my SMS from my HTC diamond to PC?

How can I backup my SMS from my HTC diamond to PC?
I am using HTC diamond. And It runs with windows mobile systems. Is there anyone can recommend an app for me?
garryrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013   #2

Since I bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" and use it, no matter how many text messages I have, It can provide me a fast speed for backup. More importantly, It has its own desktop management tools, the ability to import text messages to the desktop management tools to edit, delete, print and other operations, Many free software can not do it and the software is very easy to use. So, I am very optimistic about this software, I hope my review could bring some benefits for you. This is not what the ad! !
garryrose is offline   Reply With Quote