Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Aprilia > My aprilia sonic only seems to run well with the choke on. what could be the problem?

My aprilia sonic only seems to run well with the choke on. what could be the problem?

This is a discussion on My aprilia sonic only seems to run well with the choke on. what could be the problem? within the Aprilia forums, part of the Manufacturers category; i have a problem which is explained in the title and i was wondering if anyone could help me out ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2009   #1

Default My aprilia sonic only seems to run well with the choke on. what could be the problem?

i have a problem which is explained in the title and i was wondering if anyone could help me out so i could cure the problem. because as soon as i put the choke on whilst ive been riding for a while it seems to speed up to the sort of performance it was before. ive also just had new rollers in. but had it done at a garage.
tomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote