Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Aprilia > which years did Aprilia win the World SuperBike Championships ?

which years did Aprilia win the World SuperBike Championships ?

This is a discussion on which years did Aprilia win the World SuperBike Championships ? within the Aprilia forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I know they won 8 championships during the last 16 years but what are the years? thanks and please tell ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2008   #1

Default which years did Aprilia win the World SuperBike Championships ?

I know they won 8 championships during the last 16 years but what are the years? thanks and please tell me your source and be my yahoo answers here! thanksdude read the question please.nope that is not true on my Tank it says World Championship 92 93 94 98 99 .I'm not quite sure about the dates cuz my Super bike is in my garage. I will check the dates It has some dates missing dates why I asked this question Aprilia has won 8 World Championships period. Please don't answer negatively or if you don't know the answer.250cc Grand Prix WorldChampionship. Not World Superbike my bad.change the date on the link below. I found the answer thankshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Grand_Prix_motorcycle_racing_season
discoballfell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #2

I know Ducati has won it the most times out of any manufacturer just due to them having the most racing experience and knowing how to make the right engine/chassis ------
Ducati 996R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #3

aprilia has never been the overall winner for WSBin 2000 and 2001 they put a good showing with 5 and 4 victories, putting them 3rd and 4th overall respectively.aprilia really excels in the 250cc motogp races, but thats about it. ------
Robert W is offline   Reply With Quote