Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Moto Guzzi > BMW, Honda, Ducati, Yamaha, Harley, Triumph, Moto Guzzi... favorite bike?

BMW, Honda, Ducati, Yamaha, Harley, Triumph, Moto Guzzi... favorite bike?

This is a discussion on BMW, Honda, Ducati, Yamaha, Harley, Triumph, Moto Guzzi... favorite bike? within the Moto Guzzi forums, part of the Manufacturers category; or any others.... I once had a dream of a 1990 California III Moto Guzzi... then the GF was preggers ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2008   #1

Default BMW, Honda, Ducati, Yamaha, Harley, Triumph, Moto Guzzi... favorite bike?

or any others.... I once had a dream of a 1990 California III Moto Guzzi... then the GF was preggers (got married) and my Guzzi dream died. I was gonna ride all over Europe on it.You guys are awesome... I forgot all about the Vincent... there was a shop in San Diego that had a Black Shadow as a wall display. The bike was put on a platform suspended from the ceiling about 10'from the floor.... it was so cool....and what an impassioned plea from the Barrister for the Indian. It was a VERY cool bike. (though... the Indian www site says its Americas first Motorcycle.... I would have thought it was the Excelsior or Henderson)
robertonduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #2

Yamaha!
TruDelusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009   #3

Honda 600 RR.. my fiance has that bike.. it's awesome!! All of his friends call him the Orange Skittle.. LOL ------
hopelessromantic29 is offline   Reply With Quote