Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Moto Guzzi > Vintage Moto Guzzi, w/ Flathead Ford V8, featured in Cycle World magazine

Vintage Moto Guzzi, w/ Flathead Ford V8, featured in Cycle World magazine

This is a discussion on Vintage Moto Guzzi, w/ Flathead Ford V8, featured in Cycle World magazine within the Moto Guzzi forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I can't find any links or info for it.Not even on the Cycle world site.I would like to re-read the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2008   #1

Default Vintage Moto Guzzi, w/ Flathead Ford V8, featured in Cycle World magazine

I can't find any links or info for it.Not even on the Cycle world site.I would like to re-read the article. I think it was from 01. They even made a toy of it.Please don't answer with linx for Boss Hoss or others. This Guzzi actually looked like it was supposed to have that Flathead in it.
Munkstump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #2

not sure about that specific bike but theres one for sale in this months issue (september) of walnecks classic cycle.page# 7they're made with the little 136''c.i.flathead V8 ford 60 engine(1937-1940), usually in a modified indian 4 frame.honest charley used to sell a few&individuals have been making their own for 60 years or more.there was a lot of speed equipment available for the ford 60 V8 in the 50's because they were popular in the little sprint car racers&they were just small enough to fit in a sretched cycle frame if you could figure out a drive system.most had no tranny, just a right angle drive from a boat.a shaft drive guzzi should be easier to rig up.
crash is offline   Reply With Quote