Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Ducati > After doing a Direct Access course could i handle a Ducati 749 or other 600cc??

After doing a Direct Access course could i handle a Ducati 749 or other 600cc??

This is a discussion on After doing a Direct Access course could i handle a Ducati 749 or other 600cc?? within the Ducati forums, part of the Manufacturers category; Im 29(so more mature), 6ft 3 and built quite well(in other words not a feather weight) and i rode a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2008   #1

Default After doing a Direct Access course could i handle a Ducati 749 or other 600cc??

Im 29(so more mature), 6ft 3 and built quite well(in other words not a feather weight) and i rode a 125cc yamaha rd with power valve for years&always borrowed my mates 250cc when i was a kid.Been driving since i was 18 (11years) and have never fallen out of love with Bikes or Ducati's to be more exact. Now i can afford a nice bike i want one for purely dry sunny weekends every so often just to cruise about on and not go tear arsing round tracks. Thing is i simply love Ducati's, love the sound, the style, just love em! Of coarse i know they are powerful but do i want to wait until im old and grey until i can ride one? no i dont........thoughts on a postcard please :) Just so that you are aware i would also be looking into buying over the winter period to hopefully get a decent deal and then just keep her(or him) in my garage nice and warm with spit and polish until the summer months...........i have a car for day to day stuff, want a bike (my dream bike) for me,,,, just for me!
damon p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #2

don't know where you are but in Australia Yamaha make a bike trx850 its got a 90 degree opposed straight 2 cylinder motor sounds exactly like a duke and harley depending on what pipes you've got and there only 10000 new hew handles better in the traffic too and parts wont bankrupt you either
dark m is offline   Reply With Quote