Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Ducati > which ducati would be the best first buy and why?

which ducati would be the best first buy and why?

This is a discussion on which ducati would be the best first buy and why? within the Ducati forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I do like the look of the 749 (i know its an aquired taste) and im not a fan of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2008   #1

Default which ducati would be the best first buy and why?

I do like the look of the 749 (i know its an aquired taste) and im not a fan of tourers, however some people keep steering me towards a monster but im unsure whether the riding position is a little upright........i know it should be a try and buy thing but all comments welcome
damon p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008   #2

Personally I would have a 916 just because Ive obsessed about them for the best part of my entire life!
Tues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009   #3

The best thing you could do is visit the Bike Show in Birmingham 27th Oct - 5th Nov. There you'll be able to sit on endless styles and sizes of bike, speak to people who already ride them. Take home plenty of literature, speak to insurance companies on the day, get a quote, find out the running costs. Then you will know which bike is for you.
Dwayne Dibley is offline   Reply With Quote