Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Ducati > Where is gas meter in Ducati monster 696?

Where is gas meter in Ducati monster 696?

This is a discussion on Where is gas meter in Ducati monster 696? within the Ducati forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I have read ducati's book but i can't find it!!!I looking for that saw you how much gas you have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2008   #1

Default Where is gas meter in Ducati monster 696?

I have read ducati's book but i can't find it!!!I looking for that saw you how much gas you have the bike...(sorry for my english)
christos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #2

Ridden: Ducati Monster 696 - Motorbikes | Reviews of bikes and ...May 21, 2008 ... It has been 15 years since we first saw the Ducati Monster. ... Bizarrely, there's no fuel gauge (just a fuel reserve light) but at least ...cars.uk.msn.com/Motorbikes/Bikes.aspx?cp-documentid=8348175 - 53k -above link suggests there is no fuel gauge, only a warning light.
rockbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #3

been building and riding choppers all my adult life and I have never run out of gas wanna know why? Cuase every now and then i OPEN THE GAS CAP AND LOOK INSIDE idiots like you should take the bus!
chopperchopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #4

Fuel gage is not common on many motorcycles. You need to reset the trip odometer and refill at a specific mileage interval. If you have a low fuel warning light, then I would suggest you fill up. Reset trip odometer to zero. Ride the bike until the warning light comes on, now you have a rough estimate of how far you can go between fill-ups. Odds are the fuel light comes on with approx 1 gallon left in the tank, so you have some running room after the fuel light comes on, but not much.
I Like Stories is offline   Reply With Quote