Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Triumph > Anyone know where I can get a poster of James Dean with his Triumph?

Anyone know where I can get a poster of James Dean with his Triumph?

This is a discussion on Anyone know where I can get a poster of James Dean with his Triumph? within the Triumph forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I want a poster-size photograph image of James Dean Triumph T-110 motorcycle. I've looked all over the internet with no ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2008   #1

Default Anyone know where I can get a poster of James Dean with his Triumph?

I want a poster-size photograph image of James Dean Triumph T-110 motorcycle. I've looked all over the internet with no luck. I have a postcard with the image I am looking for. Any ideas?Nada so far, but thanks for the help! No name on the postcard, and posters.com doesn't have it. Funny though, they have an illustration of him on a Harley. He never rode an HD... too slow.
CafeTBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #2

post card wont do it, not enough res.contact the names/companies on the postcard, see if they do the print in posters may tell you a retailer to contact.also try gettyimages.com and simalar companiesa
antoni m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #3

try these guys, if they haven't got it they can get it for you.http://www.postercheckout.com/cat/James_Dean/
greg e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #4

jpcycles.com
bill b is offline   Reply With Quote