Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Triumph > Right back atcha Trigga.

Right back atcha Trigga.

This is a discussion on Right back atcha Trigga. within the Triumph forums, part of the Manufacturers category; This from Superbike Magazine's website: "The Proton team was testing at Valencia over the weekend and had sent out Kurtis ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2007   #1

Default Right back atcha Trigga.

This from Superbike Magazine's website:

"The Proton team was testing at Valencia over the weekend and had sent out Kurtis on their best bike, the only one they had. Kurtis, who's been going not too bad, proceeded to highside the beast, splitting the tank and watching as the bike turned into a pile of molten metal.

There was only one marshall on the track with a fire extinguisher, who was on his lunch at the time, since the bike burned a trench in the track surface. To be fair, Kurtis looked distraught. Probably because he knew his dad was going to ground him or take away his pocket money. "

Old 07-10-2007   #2

and one more
kennelbuilders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #3

Ouch thats going to leave a mark........oops it already did:D
Debra B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #4

At least he didn't blame it on someone else or kick the corner worker....:twofinger
Lear B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #5

Originally posted by Inky
This from Superbike Magazine's website:

"The Proton team was testing at Valencia over the weekend and had sent out Kurtis on their best bike, the only one they had. Kurtis, who's been going not too bad, proceeded to highside the beast, splitting the tank and watching as the bike turned into a pile of molten metal.

There was only one marshall on the track with a fire extinguisher, who was on his lunch at the time, since the bike burned a trench in the track surface. To be fair, Kurtis looked distraught. Probably because he knew his dad was going to ground him or take away his pocket money. "

What he's only wadded one bike???hell i figured proton would be in chapter 11 by now from kurtis krashes. probley caused by all that damm lap traffic in the photo. At least he didn't attack anyone :twofinger
JohnnyBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #6

Seeing that makes me more upset, then watching Kung fuu Aaron. :twofinger :twofinger :crying:
kennelbuilders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #7

Default Old Posting on suitcase cycles

Jeff saw an old posting about your dads Biz at santa monica Airport ie the suitcase cycle. I just picked one up from the original owner who bought it from your Dad. Would love to get some history and or info on the bike itself. It is a TS 90 Suzuki with about 1200 miles on it. In great condition considering age etc.
Thanks for any help or leads on thie
Mike brown
sbaussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010   #8

Jeff, are you still around on this forum? Would love to chat with you about Suitcase Cycles Inc. Could you please reply? Thanks.
wordman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010   #9

Default Suitcase cycle

Wordman, do you have a suitcase cycle , I have a nice ts 90 , trying to find any info about them.
Mike
sbaussie is offline   Reply With Quote