Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Gloves > Can someone identify this anime/cartoon for me?

Can someone identify this anime/cartoon for me?

This is a discussion on Can someone identify this anime/cartoon for me? within the Gloves forums, part of the Gear category; When I was in elementary school (I'm 20 now) there was this miniseries that came on TV. I'm not sure ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2009   #1

Default Can someone identify this anime/cartoon for me?

When I was in elementary school (I'm 20 now) there was this miniseries that came on TV. I'm not sure if it was FOX or WB or whatever, but I never got the chance to finish it and want to know if anyone knows what I am talking about.I don't remember much about it, but I can tell you it's about a teenager/young man who acquires this glove that belonged to his father. I think one of his father's friends gave it to him, This glove could be used to slice through solid objects. There was one scene where it was used to cut through a tree I think and it turns blue, so I guess it's some sort of energy glove?I also remember the main character drove a motorcycle and had to press his hand to a center console to start it. I believe it would only start for him, though I am not sure if that is because his hand print was linked to it or if his glove acted as a key.I also think I remember that he ended up meeting his father who was a pilot of a space ship or something. I don't know if he was a space pirate or what. I have no idea.Please help! Thank you in advance!Thanks a lot, Zholla!I've been wondering about this for years now and now I can finally see the whole story. It is very much appreciated! ------
james p is offline   Reply With Quote