Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Gloves > Heated Motorcycle Gloves for Winter.?

Heated Motorcycle Gloves for Winter.?

This is a discussion on Heated Motorcycle Gloves for Winter.? within the Gloves forums, part of the Gear category; This question is for all those who have used any heated gear, from firstgear to Technic, etc. I just bought ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2009   #1

Default Heated Motorcycle Gloves for Winter.?

This question is for all those who have used any heated gear, from firstgear to Technic, etc. I just bought the firstgear carbon heated gloves (2009), as my hands get very cold when I ride. When I called up the company, they told me that it came with the heating troller (which is needed to operate any of their heating gear.) Well, somebody goofed, and all the other heated gear thats not technic does come with the troller. So the question is, do I drop another $60 on the troller, or should I try going with another brand?My initial decision was based off of the reviews for tourmasters heated gloves, in which I heard things like"the finger tips don't heat up,"or"the thumbs get no heat whatsoever."Where as, Technic's gloves had some reviews like"These gloves are so nice, half the time you don't need to even use the heating function."Those of you with a little more experience with any brands of heated gear, please chime in and let me know your thoughts, get the troller, or make an exchange?! ------
YHSublime is offline   Reply With Quote