Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Gloves > Hi guys and girls long motorcycle ride?

Hi guys and girls long motorcycle ride?

This is a discussion on Hi guys and girls long motorcycle ride? within the Gloves forums, part of the Gear category; I'm riding my HD road king from yorkshire to south of France tomorrow always get pins and needles in fingers ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2008   #1

Default Hi guys and girls long motorcycle ride?

I'm riding my HD road king from yorkshire to south of France tomorrow always get pins and needles in fingers (when cold even with heated gloves) on long trips anyone got any ideas on what I can take if there is anythingthanks Sri I do that but thanks anywaythanks Sri I do that but thanks anyway x x xthanks guys not noticed any vibs but will try ;-) x x xno don't smoke well only tyres
Jill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #2
Sri

try moving your wrists and fingers vigorously for blood flow whenever you take a break.. that should help!
Sri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #3

Could be the vibes not the cold ,maybe different grips.
New Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #4

it is probably from vibration try putting weights in side or the ends of the handlebars either bar steal or lead if you can get it. It will act as a vibration damper and should help.
Pat B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #5

Take more frequent breaks to get your blood circulation going. If you smoke you should really think about quitting because this slows the blood circulation in your fingers and toes.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #6

try to relax your arms and loosen your grip on the bars. if you are holding on very tight it can make your hands cramp up. ------
david j is offline   Reply With Quote