Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Gloves > How can I make him realize that I have had enough?

How can I make him realize that I have had enough?

This is a discussion on How can I make him realize that I have had enough? within the Gloves forums, part of the Gear category; My fiance joined a motorcycle club which he has been prospecting for them for about 2 years now. Since he ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2008   #1
Kim

Default How can I make him realize that I have had enough?

My fiance joined a motorcycle club which he has been prospecting for them for about 2 years now. Since he has joined this club, everything in our lives have changed and seem to revolve around the club and fellow members. I try not to think negative, but it's hard when your always at home with the kids, while he's out having fun enjoying his social life with men who have no respect for their wives. On the days that he does spend home with us, he is usually too tired to do anything because he was hanging out with the guys the night before til really late. I am just about fed up and ready to throw the gloves in for good. I tried telling him that maybe he needs time away from us to see what it is that he really wants, but he is sure this is where he wants to be. Is it because he is having his cake and is eating it too? Please help. I need some good advice. How can I make him realize that I had enough?
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote