Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Gloves > Soon in Canada so which Bike and Clothing?

Soon in Canada so which Bike and Clothing?

This is a discussion on Soon in Canada so which Bike and Clothing? within the Gloves forums, part of the Gear category; Hello guys,in 4 Months i will live in Canada! Now I'm 18 and i want to buy a Yamaha R1 ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2008   #1

Default Soon in Canada so which Bike and Clothing?

Hello guys,in 4 Months i will live in Canada! Now I'm 18 and i want to buy a Yamaha R1 or Gsx-R 1000, where would you buy it and how much is it about? I don't want a new one, maybe 1 with 4000 miles on it or such.And which clothing would be good?Well I'd like to have Alpinestars boots and gloves.Dainese LeathersuitAGV HelmetBut are there any dealers in British Columbia? I didn't find anything and I don't want to get it in ebay...Please help me!And what do you need all for the driverlicense for the heavy motorcycle? Age of 16? And else?
zoramyangellove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #2

DUDE THIS IS BICYCLE ROOM.Motorcycles are crappy tools of destruction and should be scrapped.
fleutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009   #3
M R

Now you got fleutz all upset. The guy loves bicycles, we love bicycling, then you come here with your damn motors and everything... can't you just leave us alone? Where can we go where motor-heads won't harass us? Where? ------
M R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #4

i live in bc alsowhere abouts are you moving in bc?tryy clearbrook yamaha, they have a 03 r1 with 3350km on it, i forget the price, but i was just in there that past weekit has a yohi exhaust on it with blue lightsas far as license, you got to be above age 16for clothes get some alpine star boots, and a leather suitand a AGV helmet ------
goneboarding is offline   Reply With Quote