Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Gloves > where in chicago is there a motorcycle riding wear store?

where in chicago is there a motorcycle riding wear store?

This is a discussion on where in chicago is there a motorcycle riding wear store? within the Gloves forums, part of the Gear category; I need to get some gloves and look for a new helmet...a jacket ect...where is there a good store around ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2008   #1

Default where in chicago is there a motorcycle riding wear store?

I need to get some gloves and look for a new helmet...a jacket ect...where is there a good store around morton grove il with this?? I can't find one using yellow pages...any suggestions?? I need one closer to harlem ave if possible..just moved out here don't really know the area very well yet.I drive a kawasaki ninja...so thats what type of stuff im looking for..sports bike gear..not harley...maybe someday!
jillianav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #2

Check out Kane County Motor sports. Their in Elgin, IL . They are clearing out invintory before moving to a new building. Jackets and helmets up to 50% off.
sigep273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #3

Try Chicago Cycle (in Skokie) on Touhy, near McCormick. They have a large selection of womens cycle gear (Icon, Joe Rocket, etc.), and a lot of helmets.The website is http://www.chicagocycle.comThe Cook County taxes are pretty steep tho, you might also want to consider buying online if there's a jacket or gloves you want.
Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #4

r fone books hard 2 fynd in chicago?
ymmot ton is offline   Reply With Quote