Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Honda > Goldwing > Does a Honda Goldwing fit inside a CHEVY Express Van?

Does a Honda Goldwing fit inside a CHEVY Express Van?

This is a discussion on Does a Honda Goldwing fit inside a CHEVY Express Van? within the Goldwing forums, part of the Honda category; I was asked by a friend to move it. I cannot find the exterior dimensions on line for the WING....

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2008   #1

Default Does a Honda Goldwing fit inside a CHEVY Express Van?

I was asked by a friend to move it. I cannot find the exterior dimensions on line for the WING.
ipressbuttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008   #2

It should fit unless the goldwing has an unusually high windshield. The van door opening is 4ft high and a bit wider than 4ft. I used to put a honda cbx (the 6 cyl model) into a regular gm van with no problem except not much room left at wheelwells.Make sure you strap both sides to the walls and try to go on a downward angle from the bike to the attachment point on the van. This is more stable than just side to side (which you can do as well). Rememeber to have straps both front and rear and pulling both ways so the bike doesn't roll either way or have any movement either direction, block the rear wheel if possible with wedges and strap tight into place. So cover side to sode movement and forward and back movement.
nitebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009   #3

Yes if you hit the back doors at 90 mph! ------
Andy Pandy is offline   Reply With Quote