Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Honda > Goldwing > Talk about "just like riding a bike"

Talk about "just like riding a bike"

This is a discussion on Talk about "just like riding a bike" within the Goldwing forums, part of the Honda category; Hi, I'm new to the forum and happy to be here. I've been missing my GL1000 since I sold it ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2011   #1

Default Talk about "just like riding a bike"

Hi, I'm new to the forum and happy to be here. I've been missing my GL1000 since I sold it 21 years ago because we were having children. I havn't ridden at all since then and have missed it every day. I just purchased an 86 GL1200 A. and let me tell you it's like I was just riding yesterday! Talk about "just like riding a bike". Anyway, the bike is in really good shape but I would like to restore it to "like new condition". Does anyone know of a reputable mechanic in the Maryland area or close to it who works on bikes this age? It has been garage kept but just because of the age it needs a good bit of work. Money is not an issue as I really dont care for the newer ones and would rather spend the $ in the restoration of this older version. Mainly because I like my motorcycle to look and sound more like the classic touring bike.
Thanks and God bless
Tony B
Frederick, Md.
arkart23 is offline   Reply With Quote