Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Kawasaki > ZX1400 > this is bad news for bikers in CAlifornia?

this is bad news for bikers in CAlifornia?

This is a discussion on this is bad news for bikers in CAlifornia? within the ZX1400 forums, part of the Kawasaki category; this sucks they are trying to pass a bill to make it illegal to lane split in california! This is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2008   #1

Default this is bad news for bikers in CAlifornia?

this sucks they are trying to pass a bill to make it illegal to lane split in california! This is what makes riding fun........... does anybody else have any other details?ninja zx 14 owner
BustAnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #2

It's things like that which make California the great place that it is.
daihatsu man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #3
m d

I live in Mass, they aren't dumb enough to try it over here, cause I will run you over, screw those'watch out for motorcyclist'bumber stickers, they should watch out for me! and every other Masshole.
m d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #4

That response makes sense, lil mass and their lil brains. That sux man, i live in Sconsin and it isn't legal here either, but doens't stop me from doing it. All these other people are just jealous their not coordinated enough to ride a cycle. Ride hard! ------
Danny Boy is offline   Reply With Quote