Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Kawasaki > ZX1400 > A few motorcycle questions...?

A few motorcycle questions...?

This is a discussion on A few motorcycle questions...? within the ZX1400 forums, part of the Kawasaki category; Does anyone think that Yamaha adding the YCC-I (Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake, which varies intake stack length with RPM) will ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2008   #1

Default A few motorcycle questions...?

Does anyone think that Yamaha adding the YCC-I (Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake, which varies intake stack length with RPM) will help the terribly weak low/mid range of the R6?Anyone seen what the new CBR1000RR looks like, I found a few photoshopped pix on the web, but none that looked real. I heard Honda put some on the media site, but removed them like a day later, anyone heard of seen it? They've revealed alot of new models, and the date they supposedly added and took down the CBR pic coincide with one another.Do you think the new Hayabusa will derail the ZX-14 (the new drag champion), or will the ZX-14s (still) bigger displacement win out?Another Honda question: The new CBR600RR is 100 dollars more than last years model (I'm talking 2008/2007, not 07 and 06) and the only differences are the colors the fairing is available in? What's up with that?
Jason T is offline   Reply With Quote