Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Kawasaki > ZX1400 > Is it hard to learn to ride a motorcycle?

Is it hard to learn to ride a motorcycle?

This is a discussion on Is it hard to learn to ride a motorcycle? within the ZX1400 forums, part of the Kawasaki category; I would like to know if it is hard to ride a motorcycle. And shortly after you learn is it ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2008   #1

Default Is it hard to learn to ride a motorcycle?

I would like to know if it is hard to ride a motorcycle. And shortly after you learn is it ok to get a powerful bike such as the 06'Ninja ZX 14? Or does it not matter how strong the bike is as long as you know how to ride it?
unbreakable0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #2

its not the matter of rising the bike... what matters is the way you carry your bike in the middle of the road..... riding a bike is easy.... but folowing the traffic rules sometimes is crazy.... good luck!!!!
bugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #3

learning how to ride only takes 30 mins tops, but i would suggest if this is your first bike then no don;t buy a ZX14, that's a little too much power for a beginner. an idea bike for a newcomer will be anything in the 600 class then as you become familiar with the controls, the handles of a bike and of course those idiots on 4 wheels then move up to a bigger bike. just take you time a bigger bike will always be there
gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #4

take msf course and pass.then ride with a buddy.a katana 600maybe. zx-14 way to big and powerful. you will drop it sooneror later start slower who are you looking to impress. ------
gixx is offline   Reply With Quote