Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Kawasaki > ZX1400 > I am 350 lbs 6 ft 4 and want a sport bike so i dont want to get a 600 cc?

I am 350 lbs 6 ft 4 and want a sport bike so i dont want to get a 600 cc?

This is a discussion on I am 350 lbs 6 ft 4 and want a sport bike so i dont want to get a 600 cc? within the ZX1400 forums, part of the Kawasaki category; I think a hayabusa or zx 14 may be too much for me even though they feel really comfortable.I dont ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2008   #1

Default I am 350 lbs 6 ft 4 and want a sport bike so i dont want to get a 600 cc?

I think a hayabusa or zx 14 may be too much for me even though they feel really comfortable.I dont have alot of experience riding but do have a motorcycle licence and took the class. I have sat on several bikes but feel really comfortable on the larger sport bikes like the busa and zx-14 but havent riden 1..
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009   #2

600cc sportbikes have more than enough power to keep anyone happy, regardless of their size. ------
guardrailjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #3

Just because the bike has a lot of speed and power doesn't mean you have to use it all. Get the bike that fits you. ------
JetDoc is offline   Reply With Quote