Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Yamaha > R1 > Can you jump start a motorcycle with a car?

Can you jump start a motorcycle with a car?

This is a discussion on Can you jump start a motorcycle with a car? within the R1 forums, part of the Yamaha category; I havent ridden my yamaha R1 in about a month and a half... now the battery is close to dead. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2009   #1

Default Can you jump start a motorcycle with a car?

I havent ridden my yamaha R1 in about a month and a half... now the battery is close to dead. can i jump start it with a car? is that safe for the bike?
Mike C is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
car, jump, motorcycle, start