Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > Hayabusa > Can you suggest a larger sport bike?

Can you suggest a larger sport bike?

This is a discussion on Can you suggest a larger sport bike? within the Hayabusa forums, part of the Suzuki category; I would like to get a sport class or sport touring motorcycle, but since I am 6'2"I need a bigger ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2008   #1

Default Can you suggest a larger sport bike?

I would like to get a sport class or sport touring motorcycle, but since I am 6'2"I need a bigger bike so I dont look stupid ona tiny bike, especially if I have my girlfriend riding with me on the back.A guy I work with has a Suzuki Hayabusa thats seems like the ideal size. But I dont necessarily need a really big engine, so anything atleast 600cc will be fine. Other than the Hayabusa what else is a similar size thats still a sports bike? If I can get some suggestions on models to look for it would help out.Thanks in advance.
DigitalDummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009   #2

Honda Interceptor 800cc. Good ergonomics and still pretty quick.
Bryan W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #3

The yamaha FZ-6 sounds like it would suit you well. ------
rhand182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #4

I agree with both guys the Honda Interceptor 800cc and the Yamaha FZ6Make sure you get an insurance quote before you buy any bike, you could pay up to $3000 a year for a bike like the Hayabusa ------
Tom B is offline   Reply With Quote