Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > Hayabusa > Have all skulls in Halo 3 but no Hayabusa helmet?

Have all skulls in Halo 3 but no Hayabusa helmet?

This is a discussion on Have all skulls in Halo 3 but no Hayabusa helmet? within the Hayabusa forums, part of the Suzuki category; I have every one and it wont show up wen igo to appearance and try to change it...Got em all ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2008   #1

Default Have all skulls in Halo 3 but no Hayabusa helmet?

I have every one and it wont show up wen igo to appearance and try to change it...Got em all on normal and all following the rules...Do i have to complete the campaign on normal or harder to recieve it?got all skulls and all other hayabusa armor
Brigzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #2

Have you checked the Skull menu on the campaign lobby? This will tell you if you have all the skulls just press X on the campaign lobby. Have you got all the other Hayabusa armor?EDIT: Well i dont really know then! There must be some sort of bug. i would contact Bungie for help.
Alec M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #3

all u need is everysingle skull including IWHBUD (sp?) and u just need to do it all on anything but easy... o srry dident read or edit.... umm sounds like a bug... stinks to be you sorry
TheGodFather is offline   Reply With Quote